HD Indoor Full Color Led Display Rental / Led Video Wall Panel
Product parameter list
|Indoor Die casting Aluminum SMD 3IN1 LED Displays|
|Module Physical Resolution||64*64||52*52||32*64||32*64|
|Module Physical Size||250mm*250mm||250mm*250mm||320mm*160mm||192mm*192mm|
|Pixel Configuration||SMD 3in1|
|LED Lamp Model Type||SMD2121||SMD2121||SMD3528||SMD3528|
|Luminance of white balance||≥1500 nits||≥1800 nits||≥2800 nits||≥2600 nits|
|Power Consumption - Max||1100 w/Sqm||1100 w/Sqm||300 w/Sqm||300 w/Sqm|
|Working voltage||AC110V/220, 60/50Hz|
|View Angle /°||140/140|
|Operation of Environmental Temperature||-30℃ to +50℃|
|Driving Mode||1/32 Scan rate||1/16 Scan rate||1/16 Scan rate||1/16 Scan rate|
|Cabinet Net Weight||8kg||8kg||45kg||45kg|
|Grey scale/color||displaying colors≥16.7M(synchronized)|
|Control system||Linsn (sending card, receiving cards and Hubs)|
with high quality and competitive price.
From P1.9- P31.25 / indoor &outdoor Advertising led display/
Rental led screen / LED truck etc.
We are supplier of LED screens with excellent quality, and 3-year
warranty for the products.
Use Epistar chips for our products, sold to 20+ countries all over
the world.Average lead time is less than 15 days.
A 10 years experience technical team to solve problems for you
If you do not hesitate to send us any of your inquiries,it`s will
get prompt attention.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
In order to offer you a suitable solution ,Please state general
info about your project.
1,Pixel pitch or view distance you need.
3,Location of installation.( eg, on poles, on wall of building,
4,Purpose.( what are you going to do with the LED Screen)
Q1: What's the warranty of your LED Display Screen ?
A1: We have a 2-year warranty for our led display screen, and
100,000 hours life span of the led lamps.
Q2: What about your pre-sale service and post-sale service?
A2: For pre-sale service: We have a professional sales team and
more than 10 years technical team who are willing to answer your
question 24/7. We can offer a whole complete solution for your
For post-sale service: We can instruct you how to use, adjust the
screens, and change the boken modules with spare parts.
Also, we can send technicals to your country to solve problems.
Mostly, our led display will not have big problems within warranty
Q3: Whats your payment term? How long it takes to delivery?
A3: We accept T/T and L/C, 30% deposit in advance, and the rest 70%
Our average Production time is 15 days, after receiving the
Q4: What's the control system?
A4: We use popular control system like Nova , Linsn.
Q5: How can you ensure the led display product quality?
A5: Our led display screen quality is our core competence, for 12
years, what we rely on.
We have each stardard process to make quality products
strictly total quality management-ISO management system , including
incoming quality control and input process quality control and for
outdoor products we have "stromtest " reliability test program and
"stromtest " reliability test system .
We build what you can rely on !
Hope we can further together and work together